クラシックギターのフォーラム
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaori Muraji

5 posters

Go down

Kaori Muraji Empty Kaori Muraji

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-09, 6:11 pm

Hello everyone,

やあ、みんな元気にしてるかい。

I have just been enjoying on the radio one of the movements from Rodrigo's "Concierto de Aranjuez" with Kaori Muraji as the soloist. It is a very interesting contrast with what has long been my favourite version—by Ricardo Gallen.

僕は村治佳織が弾いてるアランフェス協奏曲のある楽章をラジオで聞いてるんだよ。僕のずっと長いことお気に入りだったリカルド・グレンとは面白い対称になってるね。

It was an extract from her Decca CD (4780076) "Viva! Rodrigo" which also includes the mysterious "Sones en la Giralda" and the wonderful "Concierto para una Fiesta" and I am looking forward to hearing those works too,

それは彼女のデッカ・レーベルCD "Viva! Rodrigo"からの抜粋でこれには神秘的な "Sones en la Giralda"と素晴らしい"Concierto para una Fiesta" も入ってる。これらも聞いてみたいね。

じゃ元気でね
Best wishes, V Very Happy

最終編集者 whooper [ 2008-12-09, 6:21 pm ], 編集回数 1 回 (Reason for editing : Poor translation)
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

投稿数 : 34
所在地(Location) : Northern England
Registration date : 2008/11/23

トップに戻る Go down

Kaori Muraji Empty Re: Kaori Muraji

投稿  yasuo 2008-12-11, 6:18 am

Hello Vesuvio,

Thank you for your information regarding the CD by Kaori Muraji. Although I do not know the system, it appears that this CD is labeled in Japan by Universal Music rather than Decca.

I remember David Russell recoreded these three Rodorigo's concertos in one CD.

By the way, my most favorite guitarists are Julian Bream, John Williams, and David Russell, and when I think of it, you have all of them in your country (I know David resides in Spain)?. You are greeeeeedy!!!

Smile

yasuo

投稿数 : 42
所在地(Location) : 南カリフォルニア(southern California)
Registration date : 2008/11/22

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-11, 12:22 pm

yasuo wrote:...By the way, my most favorite guitarists are Julian Bream, John Williams, and David Russell, and when I think of it, you have all of them in your country (I know David resides in Spain)?. You are greeeeeedy!!!...

Hello Yasuo-san,

Sadly, I have never had the chance to see these fine musicians perform, but I was lucky to see John Mills play in my area a short while ago,

Vesuvio
Vesuvio

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  yasuo 2008-12-11, 10:39 pm

Hello Vesuvio-san,

Luckily, I had chances to see all of these world best guitarists.

I saw Julian Bream about 40 years ago in Tokyo. He was young (of course), strong-built and full of hair. He played both lute and standard guitar.

I saw John Williams about 4 years ago in Palm Spring, California. It was a big hall and he used an amplifier. During the middle of Asturias (spell ?), one stupid audiance clapped his hand loudly, which obviously disappointed John.

I saw David Russell two times in Los Angeles, one in his concert about 3 years ago, one in his master class last year. He is friendly and an extremely nice guy. I was only 2-3 meters from him at his master class and his sound from Dammann was amazing.

I never had a chance to see John Mills. I hope he comes to America for concert tour. In the "Julian Bream" biography by Graham Wade, there is a large photo showing both Julian Bream and John Mills. In the photo, John Mills was young and good looking, which remides me of a world tennis champion John McEnroe in 1980'.

yasuo
Very Happy

yasuo

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-12, 12:52 am

Hello Yasuo-san,

You have been to some great concerts!

I did see Julian Bream once, but he was not playing. He was in the audience for an Andrés Segovia concert. There was an odd incident in the first half of the concert; Julian Bream's expression became very distressed when Segovia started one of the pieces and I did not understand why at first. At the interval, Segovia left the stage and returned immediately to apologise for having forgotten to play one of the pieces on the programme—which he then played beautifully. It was that concert that really got me interested me in the guitar,

Best wishes, V Smile
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  whooper 2008-12-12, 6:47 am

Hi, you guys have superb live contacts with greatest maestros. I almost have none. I remember my seeing Segovia's movies several times. I learned mainly from records. For instance, I enjoyed Rodrigo's "Concierto de Aranjuez" by N. Yepes. Some say Yepes was too mechanical and cool to satisfy musical sense. Chain-saw or Tommy gun like tremolo? Though I haven't heard Ricardo Gallen, I prefer a little dry and objective interpretation for this concierto, especially its 2nd movement. Some play so emotionally and heavily frilled up.

I spent my youth in Osaka. It is said that Osaka ranks second to Tokyo among a national priority sheet. Yes, physically right but, I say with regret, her density and quality in cultural activities must be one-third of that of Tokyo. Osakan proud of a catch-phrase: "Osaka equals to California or Benelux countries." I better shut my mouse on this issue. Otherwise, it is better to say "Tokyo represents all."

I think Kaori-chan, (chan is a hypocorism for children or young and charming ladies.) belongs to the third generation in the Japanese classical guitar world after WWII. First generation look like my uncles. Second one brothers and sisters. Third sons and daughters. Through all, female guitarista is few. Kaori-chan appeals to foreigners? I am curious.

Have a nice day sunny
Whooper
P.S. Vesuvio-san, I am glad to see you in the Tofu kingdom again.
whooper
whooper

投稿数 : 627
所在地(Location) : Osaka Japan
Registration date : 2008/11/13

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-12, 1:48 pm

Hello Whooper-san,

Apparently, before he died, Rodrigo declared that Kaori Muraji was the soloist most likely to become accepted as the twenty first century exponent of his work. Praise indeed!

Best wishes, V Smile
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Didier 2008-12-12, 4:04 pm

Very Happy he said the same thing with Pepe romero

Didier

投稿数 : 12
Registration date : 2008/12/02

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-13, 12:27 am

Hello Didier,

Didier wrote:Very Happy he said the same thing with Pepe Romero

Composers! So fickle!

Vesuvio
Vesuvio

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  pacfan 2008-12-14, 1:58 am

Hello Vesuvio-san,

I'm enamored by Miss Muraji's...

...beauty just slightly more than her performance, lol. But a very talented lady no doubt.

pacfan

投稿数 : 15
Registration date : 2008/11/27

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  yasuo 2008-12-15, 8:24 am

Hello Pacfan-san and Vesuvio-san,

Kaori Muraji is still young and I think she is improving.

You can find her recent live performances in YouTube which are more matured than that of her several years ago.

By the way, her younger brother, Soichi Muraji is also a fine guitarist. He is now studying the guitar in New York. A couple of years ago, he performed in Kenndy Center which we can see through the Internet.

Very Happy

yasuo

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  pacfan 2008-12-21, 4:21 am

Yasuo san,

Hai, I watched some youtube videos of Ms. Muraji's performances. I particularly like her performances of Tango en Skai, and Takemitsu's Shofunku. I've been following her career on the net and I've noticed her maturing as a player, from her somewhat rough style during her younger days to her more mature and refined style now. And, of course, not to mention her transformation from a simple innocent-looking girl into a beautiful lady.

pacfan

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-23, 3:21 pm

pacfan wrote:...I particularly like her performances of Tango en Skai...

Yes, that is a very well balanced performance and I enjoyed it too,

V Smile Smile
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  pacfan 2008-12-24, 11:58 pm

Vesuvio wrote:
pacfan wrote:...I particularly like her performances of Tango en Skai...

Yes, that is a very well balanced performance and I enjoyed it too,

V Smile Smile
Merry Christmas, Vesuvio-san. Hope you'll be having a nice Christmas celebration, with lots of gifts. Cheers. santa rendeer

pacfan

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-25, 12:15 am

pacfan wrote:...Merry Christmas, Vesuvio-san. Hope you'll be having a nice Christmas celebration, with lots of gifts. Cheers. santa rendeer

Thank you! My best wishes to you and your family too,

V Very Happy santa
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

トップに戻る Go down