クラシックギターのフォーラム
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Finland

4 posters

Go down

Greetings from Finland Empty Greetings from Finland

投稿  nighttime 2008-12-08, 11:26 pm

Hi!

I'm honored to be a member of this Japanese Classical Guitar forum. I'm 35 years old man from Turku, Finland and I've recently started my classical guitar studies. I like, or actually - to put it right - I love this form of art and have been intrigued by it for several years now and finally decided to get more involved myself and so I picked up a proper classical guitar, found myself a good teacher and started to practise seriously.

It has been wonderful! This form of art has already - even though I'm just taking my first steps - given me a lot of joy. I have my respect towards this art and it feels great to find out that there are friendly communities like this one and the Delcamp forum where people share their passion for classical guitar and classical music.

I like Japanese people in general (I do not know any Japanese person personally) and I especially like the way they seem to respect other human beings. We're all in the same boat in this planet really and Japanese people seem to realize that particularly well. I also respect the high quality standards you have in Japan. When you do something you do it well and concentrate on it. There's something elegant about Japan and I like it very much!

Nice to meet you all!
nighttime
nighttime

投稿数 : 8
所在地(Location) : Turku, Finland
Registration date : 2008/12/08

トップに戻る Go down

Greetings from Finland Empty So nice to meet you again

投稿  whooper 2008-12-09, 1:03 am

Dear nighttime-san,

Thank you for your entry all the way from Finland We welcome you heartily. Quite unfortunately, we had to leave from Delcamp net but could establish our own site somehow. As you know, Japan has fostered and maintained a good classical guitar culture. Some guitar craftsmen are worldly famous. Young guitarists often thrive in two cultures, for instance, Ms. Kaori Muraji.

We look forward to our fruitful exchanges to make this site informative and instructive for all guitar fans beyond physical boundaries.

With very best regards
On behalf of all members
Whooper
whooper
whooper

投稿数 : 627
所在地(Location) : Osaka Japan
Registration date : 2008/11/13

トップに戻る Go down

Greetings from Finland Empty Re: Greetings from Finland

投稿  Vesuvio 2008-12-09, 8:04 pm

Hello Nighttime,

What a delightful message you posted up above! I know that you will enjoy your musical journey, the classical guitar is a wonderful and continuing challenge,

Best wishes, V Very Happy
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

投稿数 : 34
所在地(Location) : Northern England
Registration date : 2008/11/23

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  yasuo 2008-12-10, 12:27 am

Hello nighttime,

Welcom to our Japanese classical guitar forum.

I am a Japanese but currently living in California. I started playing guitar about four years ago when I was 57.
Although a litttle slow in progress, I enjoy playing the guitar very much.

The population of Finland is less than 5% of that of Japan but I know there are many world renowned people and companies in Finland. Recently, in Japan, there are discussions and TV programs about why the educational system in Finland works so well. Obviously there are many things to learn from your country.

I remember that in the recent GFA2008 (Guitar Foundation of America) August this year, a contestant from Finland proceeded to the final round.

At any rate, let's enjoy playing classical guitar.
Very Happy

yasuo

投稿数 : 42
所在地(Location) : 南カリフォルニア(southern California)
Registration date : 2008/11/22

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

トップに戻る Go down

トップに戻る

Permissions in this forum:
返信投稿: 不可