クラシックギターのフォーラム
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philip Hii & The Art of Virtuosity

2 posters

Go down

Philip Hii & The Art of Virtuosity Empty Philip Hii & The Art of Virtuosity

投稿  Vesuvio 2009-01-11, 4:55 am

Hello everyone,

Here is a link for you, in case you have not visited Philip Hii's website.

http://philiphii.com/

He has extensively revised his fascinating book "The Art of Virtuosity" and is about to start work on revising "The Art of Virtuosity for Guitar". If you buy the PDF download of either book you will receive unlimited updates when these publications are revised,

Best wishes, V Smile
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

投稿数 : 34
所在地(Location) : Northern England
Registration date : 2008/11/23

トップに戻る Go down

Philip Hii & The Art of Virtuosity Empty Re: Philip Hii & The Art of Virtuosity

投稿  whooper 2009-01-12, 9:00 am

Dear Vesuvio-san,

Glad to hear from you again. How was your holidays? Been to a warm place? Last week I was awarded my 25-year service length award. 4 more years toward an honorable discharge, if things went well, but I wish I could retire right now.

Thank you for sharing a precious resource. I have read comments in Delcamp English forum. All are favorable. I will place and order too. I haven't known the author but like his type, self-made through long detours. Does he suggest of dietary clue? I believe Tofu better than beef steak to foster moderateness in musical sense.

With best regards Very Happy
Whooper
whooper
whooper

投稿数 : 627
所在地(Location) : Osaka Japan
Registration date : 2008/11/13

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2009-01-21, 2:15 am

Hello Whooper-san,

whooper wrote:...How was your holidays? Been to a warm place? Last week I was awarded my 25-year service length award. 4 more years toward an honorable discharge, if things went well, but I wish I could retire right now...

No warm place sadly—and I would like to retire too!

whooper wrote:...I believe Tofu better than beef steak to foster moderateness in musical sense...

If I stick to tofu will I become a better musician? I wish! If that were true everyone would eat tofu!

Best wishes, V Very Happy
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

投稿数 : 34
所在地(Location) : Northern England
Registration date : 2008/11/23

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

トップに戻る Go down

トップに戻る