クラシックギターのフォーラム
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy new year!

+2
pacfan
nighttime
6 posters

Go down

Happy new year! Empty Happy new year!

投稿  nighttime 2008-12-31, 11:31 pm

AKEMASHIE OMEDETO GOZAIMASU! Happy new year Japanese classical guitar forum! May this forum blossom in year 2009! Greetings and best wishes to each and every one of you regardless of the nation!

Let's have a creative classical guitar year 2009!
nighttime
nighttime

投稿数 : 8
所在地(Location) : Turku, Finland
Registration date : 2008/12/08

トップに戻る Go down

Happy new year! Empty Re: Happy new year!

投稿  pacfan 2009-01-01, 8:22 am

Welcome, nighttime-san, and Happy New Year.

Happy New Year to everyone, and for my Japanese friends, Shinnen Omedeto! May the coming year be a very fruitful and a happy one. Cheeeeeeers! cheers

pacfan

投稿数 : 15
Registration date : 2008/11/27

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Vesuvio 2009-01-01, 12:46 pm

My best wishes to everyone for a Very Happy and Musical New Year,

V Very Happy
Vesuvio
Vesuvio

投稿数 : 34
所在地(Location) : Northern England
Registration date : 2008/11/23

トップに戻る Go down

Happy new year! Empty Hello in 2009

投稿  whooper 2009-01-01, 1:01 pm

Hi dear foreign guitar fellows,

Thank you for your first words in 2009 I wish to gain and share a steady advance, even in a snail pace, with you all.

By the way, nighttime-san, how do you celebrate new year holidays in Finland? We Japanese, mostly Buddhists and Shintoists, usually pay a visit to a shrine or a temple to pray for health, happiness, and success. We eat home a special dish, "O-zoni" or clear soup with broiled rice cake, with all family members. And, for sure, "Sake" or rice wine. Adults present "O-toshi-dama" or money to children. My only daughter earned Yen 100,000 from parents, grand-parents, and relatives. In return, we pay so-so amounts to their children. Children are happy but parents turn pale!

Hoping to hear from you
Whooper
P.S. Do you drink "Togo" beer during holidays?
whooper
whooper

投稿数 : 627
所在地(Location) : Osaka Japan
Registration date : 2008/11/13

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  yasuo 2009-01-01, 10:23 pm

Happy New Year to Everyone!

yasuo

yasuo

投稿数 : 42
所在地(Location) : 南カリフォルニア(southern California)
Registration date : 2008/11/22

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  nighttime 2009-01-02, 12:54 am

whooper wrote:Hi dear foreign guitar fellows,

Thank you for your first words in 2009 I wish to gain and share a steady advance, even in a snail pace, with you all.

By the way, nighttime-san, how do you celebrate new year holidays in Finland? We Japanese, mostly Buddhists and Shintoists, usually pay a visit to a shrine or a temple to pray for health, happiness, and success. We eat home a special dish, "O-zoni" or clear soup with broiled rice cake, with all family members. And, for sure, "Sake" or rice wine. Adults present "O-toshi-dama" or money to children. My only daughter earned Yen 100,000 from parents, grand-parents, and relatives. In return, we pay so-so amounts to their children. Children are happy but parents turn pale!

Hoping to hear from you
Whooper
P.S. Do you drink "Togo" beer during holidays?

Whooper, here in Finland we basically get drunk on new year's eve and celebrate the new year wildly with fireworks etc. - of course, not everybody drinks alcohol, but to tell you the truth, that is how the majority of the people here in Finland celebrate New Year. I know it's probably not the best way to celebrate New Year. I have been drinking beer during these holidays. I wish I had stronger mind and could find the inner strength to get rid of alcohol. Eastern philosophies might have the cure for me. I need to build a stronger self esteem and stronger mind. I'd like to be able to live 100% without any substances like alcohol.
nighttime
nighttime

トップに戻る Go down

Happy new year! Empty Sake, Booze, Beer and much more

投稿  whooper 2009-01-02, 5:30 am

Don't be shameful on drinking alchol I also have been drinking during holidays. In Buddhism, some hard splinters refrain themselves from drinking alcohol at all similar to true Islamic belief. Nevertheless, a living wisdom like there is a will, there is a way, most of Buddhist love sake. They don't call it "sake" but "Han-nya To", in other words, devil's hot water. Laughing Sake and guitar are inseparable for me.

Have nice holidays cheers
Whooper
whooper
whooper

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  nighttime 2009-01-08, 9:57 pm

whooper wrote:Don't be shameful on drinking alchol I also have been drinking during holidays. In Buddhism, some hard splinters refrain themselves from drinking alcohol at all similar to true Islamic belief. Nevertheless, a living wisdom like there is a will, there is a way, most of Buddhist love sake. They don't call it "sake" but "Han-nya To", in other words, devil's hot water. Laughing Sake and guitar are inseparable for me.

Have nice holidays cheers
Whooper

Hello there again Whooper and thank you for your message! A new year, new ideas, new hope for a better life. I must admit I have never tasted Sake, but of course I know the drink - rice wine. Sake has to be warm when you drink it, right? I know it is sold here in Finland also so I have to get a taste of it.

Whooper, are you Zen-Buddhist yourself?
nighttime
nighttime

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  whooper 2009-01-09, 5:45 am

Hi Nighttime-san,

A traditional way of tasting Sake is that we pour in a special small bottle called "Tokuri" and put it in hot water. A good temperature is as same as ours, i.e., 35-37 centigrade. We call this style "Kan" or warming. And then we sip it in a special cup called "Chooshi". In samurai movies, you will see two warriors exchange one Chooshi. We also drink it straight, calling "Hiya".

For your info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sake

In Delcamp net, a religious topic is prohibited but I never mind. Here is our turf. As a matter of course, I never force my belief. When young, I was a Methodist. Now I am Buddhist but not in a Zen sect. I am a follower of Jyodo sect, one of major Buddhism in Japan. During X-mas holidays, I went back to my hometown Osaka and paid a visit to my father's temple with my mother. I am the only son so should build a family tombstone but still, better to say, always, not affordable to do so. This temple keeps his ashes and reads Mass.

http://www.sacred-destinations.com/japan/kyoto-chionin.htm

Have a nice day Very Happy
Whooper
whooper
whooper

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  nighttime 2009-01-11, 12:18 am

I am sorry if this is too sensitive matter to be discussed in classical guitar forum - if it is then let's not talk about it any more. The reason I asked is because I am in the process of turning myself into Buddhist myself and getting away from the traditional Christian religion that the majority of the people here in Finland practise.

All the best to you people!
nighttime
nighttime

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  whooper 2009-01-11, 4:43 am

You don't have to apologize at all. We should not be bound by ANOTHER netiquette. Here is a free forum. We are happy to be of your service so long as we keep common sense.

Zen sect is a minority since they appealed to the then elite class, mainly nobles and warriors, when introduced in the medieaval era. People assume Zen monks and followers always try to meditate in a quiet situation. To some extent, this is right but they have to do lots of manual labor to sustain their temple and community. Their coarse vegetarian foods sometimes trigger a malnutrition for young apprentices. In Buddhism, moderateness is emphasized and a goal of ascetic trainings. Living with my old guitars, I am happy with being mediocre in this mundane and everyday world.

Yours faithfully Smile
Whooper
whooper
whooper

トップに戻る Go down

Happy new year! Empty happy new year!!!

投稿  purne93 2011-04-02, 8:19 pm

happy new year!!!

purne93

投稿数 : 3
Registration date : 2011/03/12

トップに戻る Go down

投稿  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

トップに戻る Go down

トップに戻る